Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wyatt's First Birthday Party

Wyatt's First Birthday Party was this past Saturday. As I think about it being over, I have mixed emotions. I planned for this party for a couple of months and now it is over. It went very well, and I think everyone had a good time. It was fun, and even though Wyatt won't remember it, I have many pictures for him to look at when he's older. The Birthday Boy held up very well even though he only had a short nap that day. He liked his cake and enjoyed playing with all his friends and his presents. I feel so blessed that so many people care for my Wy Wy as evidence by all the guests present at the party. Here are some pictures from the fun filled day. We had a ball party. Wyatt loves all different kinds of balls. See pictures below...he likes to throw them, point them out and chew on them. We had a ball pit there that was a hit with the kiddos and lots of balls everywhere. I also included some of his one year pictures. I hope the next few years slow down a little. I don't want my baby to grow up too fast. Enjoy the pictures. Bye for now.









1 comment:

Katie Morgan said...

Great party, Amanda! My family loved it!