Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday My Baby Boy

Today is Wyatt's First Birthday. As I think back over the last year, I'm excited Wyatt is turing one but sad at the same time that my baby is getting older. This past year has been without a doubt the best year of my life. I wanted Wyatt so badly and never could have imagined the happiness I feel being his mother. I honestly feel like everyday over the past year has been my birthday because I have been given the most wonderful present imaginable; a healthy son. He is growing into quite the toddler. He is obsessed with climibing the dishwasher, emptying everything out of the cabinets and climbing the stairs. He still loves balls and has developed a love for balloons as well. He is pretty much walking but I'm not ready to call it yet because he would still rather crawl(he gets around faster that way). He is consistently walking between people and he is letting go of toys and of our hands to walk to something else. Here is a video we took of him tonight. He is done with the bottle and is drinking whole milk from a cup. I've been working on a slideshow of pictures of him over the past year to play at his birthday party. As I look through the pictures I miss the little baby he once was, but am so excited to see the little boy he is becoming. Here are a few pictures from today. Katie and his buddy Blake came to visit and then we had dinner and cake at our house with Grandma and Grandpa Farber, Uncle Jeff and Heather(his Godmother). He enjoyed his cake and he enjoyed opening up his presents. His birthday party is Saturday and I will post more pictures then. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Katie Morgan said...

Happy Birthday, Wyatt! We can't wait to celebrate this weekend!