Monday, January 5, 2009

Secret Post from Joe's Computer


I'm back with a quick post. The computer people sill have my computer. I am not happy, and feel lost without it. We are probably going to have to end up getting a new one. If that's the case, I would have have liked to have known a week ago. Anyways, Joe is is bed already so I get to use his work computer. He doesn't really like me getting on it for stuff like this. So much has happened obviously with just getting over the holidays so I will try and summarize the last couple of weeks. I feel like my little guy has grown up overnight. He clearly says Daisy now and he has started to talk back. He always goes after the vaccum cord, and I tell him no no and he started saying no no and even shook his head. What a little stinker. He is all over the place. Tonight he climbed the stairs all the way to the top by himself with me right behind him of course. Daddy got home when we were in the playroom and he wanted to climb up to see him. He was so proud of himself. He is still cruising and walking behind toys and with your hands. He also learned how to get around by pushing his feet on his ride on truck. I am amazed everyday, and I love watching him grow. He is almost entirely eating finger foods now. I still try to stick in baby food here and there since I know that is making it in his mouth. He loves to feed himself and drink from his big boy cup. He is still nursing as well. We had a wonderful Christmas. Wyatt had a lot of fun, and got so many toys. Daddy is a little overwhelmed. I told him he better get used to it. Here are some
Christmas pics.

New Years Eve was Wyatt's first sleepover. Sophie and Blake slept over with their parents. The kiddos were pooped and all in bed around 8 and in separate rooms, but they still had fun playing before bedtime. Here's a pic from New Years. I've missed my blog and I hope people are still checking in. 2008 was the best year of my life. I cannot even begin to explain how happy Wyatt makes me, and if 2009 is even half as good as 2008 it will be a great year. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love the title- secret post- made me smile. =) I'm glad Wyatt had such a nice Christmas! he's growing up so fast. Keep up the posts and get that computer fixed! Love your blog and seeing the pics of your cute little man. XOXO, me