Saturday, January 17, 2009

10 Months Old

Wyatt was ten months old on January 11th. Nine months was a lot of fun, but ten months has brought on a whole new world of independence. Don't get me wrong, I love and cherish every minute I have with my little guy, but he has been a little stubborn lately. He has started throwing mini temper tantrums. He will make his body weak and arch his back when you do something with him that he doesn't want to do. He is learning new things everyday. He loves to climb the stairs, look out the window and walk behind toys. He has clapped a few times and started to point a few times as well, but is not doing either one consistently. He is getting very vocal, and attempts to say many words. He tries to say more, but it sounds like ma ma. He says ba ba for bath, na na for no, day day for dog and occasionally gets Daisy out. We are down to nursing a couple times a day with the occasional comfort nurse. It is very sad for me, but I think my supply is starting to run out. I hope we can make it a couple more months, but we will just see how it goes. He is pretty much eating all finger foods, and he loves, loves, loves to eat. He had a very fun weekend. He went to his first friend's birthday party at Gymboree. He also went out to dinner with his little girlfriend. They are adorable together, and Dani loves to give him kisses. We really are struggling with nap times. He sleeps pretty well at night, but does not want to nap, especially his afternoon nap. Any tips from other moms? I have started making a video slideshow for his first birthday. I can't believe in two short months, he will be a year old. This past year has been the most amazing year of my life. I am so proud to be Wyatt's mommy, and I love watching him grow. On a side note, we got a new computer. We took some videos of Wyatt climbing the stairs and playing with his Christmas toys. I will try and upload a few to see how fast my new computer works. I will try and be better about posting. I think I have recovered from the holidays, and life is back to normal. We hope everyone is staying warm. Bye for now.

No comments: