Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dani and Grandma Candy


This past weekend was a fun filled birthday weekend. We started out on Saturday at Dani's house. Dani is the little girl in the previous posts pictures. She turned one. I didn't take any pictures unfortuntely because we were playing the whole time. Wyatt had so much fun playing with Dani and all her friends in the ball pit. Happy Birthday Dani. After Dani's party we headed to Lafayette to celebrate Grandma Candy's birthday. Wyatt was up til 11-11:30p.m. playing with his cousins. They had so much fun playing together. They even got to jump in the Monkey Jump(that's what my 5 year old neice calls it) in the living room.


It was a very fun weekend. I was wondering why it is that I seem to never have time to post on here anymore-and I realized it's because Wyatt is all over the place. He is not walking yet by himself, but he is constantly crawling up to his push toys, pulling up and walking behind them. Then he gets mad when he runs into a wall or couch, and I have to help him out, or he makes a bee line for the dog water or the goes for the toilet paper, cords, light switches, you name it...he's after it. I know all you other moms know what I'm talking about. I praise you if you are able to get a lot done when home with your crusing kids. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's exactly why I have a housekeeper--having someone else do the dirty work is worth every penny, and keeps my house nice and clean:)