Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8 Months Old Today

Wyatt is eight months old today. I don't have much new to post, but my brother Jeffrey who lives in New York asked for more videos. So, here is a short video of Wyatt laughing. I can really get him going. He loves it when I scare him and I tell him I'm going to get him. He is still working on those two top teeth, and they are really bothering him. He has been getting up around midnight for the past few days wanting to nurse-he usually sleeps 10-12 hours a night. We started some soft finger foods this month. He loves to eat. He weighs about 21 1/2-22 pounds now and is about 28 1/2 inches long. He's been kind of a mommy's boy lately, but he gets very excited when Daddy comes home from work. And he enjoys bath time with Daddy. Here's a pic in his new winter hat. He had a playdate with Taylor Morales and he had a lot of fun. Here is a pic of Wyatt and Taylor. Here's the video; enjoy Uncle Jeff and everyone else. Bye for now.

No comments: