Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our little shark



Today was Wyatt's first Halloween Party at the Shanks'. It was very fun, and all the kids were so cute. Scott and Tricia have a beautiful house. Wyatt dressed up as a shark. The kids only stayed in their outfits for about ten minutes but it was still fun seeing them all dressed up. We carved pumpkins as well. I loved our pumpkin but we forgot to bring it home with us. I was very sad and I tried to get Joe to turn back and get it. Wyatt had so much fun, but was very tired at the end of the night. We tried the pack n play in Scott and Tricia's room but that only lasted about 45 minutes. For those of you who know Wyatt, he is not the best sleeper when he's not at home. Anyways here are some pics of our little shark. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Zesty said...

He is just perfect! I love keeping up with you! Keep up the blogging!!! Love you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

He is so adorable! My boyfriend has a picture of Wyatt in his costume as the backdrop on his computer.

Anonymous said...

when I looked at him, he really reminded me of Aunt Jo, especially in the eyes!!! Adorable!!
Terrill