Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Beginning of blogging

A couple of my friends have blogs, and I have enjoyed reading theirs-so I thought-why not try it myself. I like writing and I love the computer-so this might actually work-we shall see. I really want a way to talk about my favorite little man and to let people know how he is doing. The title of my blog is Wished for Wyatt because I wished for Wyatt for what seemed like forever and he is more than I could have ever imagined. I love being his Mom. Wyatt went to his first Purdue game this weekend. He takes after his mommy, and enjoyed tailgating more than the game though. I love fall, and I love tailgating. This time though Joe and I thought we were forgetting something because we didn't have a cooler. We traded in the cooler for the diaper bag. Joe and I met at Purdue and we both enjoy Purdue football games. It was very fun to experience Wyatt's first Purdue game with him. He lasted about a quarter in the game and then we spent an hour or so walking around after that. He loves being outside. He is sitting up very well and starting to get up on his knees. He loves bathtime too. He is such a happy baby and we are having so much fun with him. He will be seven months old this Saturday and time has flown by. He weighs about 21 pounds now. He is still nursing, but he is also eating three babyfood meals a day. He loves to eat. His latest nicknames are stinkerbug, cuddle bunny, snuggle bug, goose, milk man, and Mr. Moo. Well, hopefully this is a start and I can try and keep up with this. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amanda-

I Love it!! He's so cute and growing fast. I really enjoy this blog. I love looking at Wyatt first thing in the morning at work.
Love,
Leslie