Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Video I Promised

As I said in my last post, Wyatt took his first steps February 15th at 11 months, 4 days. He waited till last Friday to take a few more and then today why he was at Grandma's took several more. Here is a video of him walking from Joe to me. He is still only taking a few here and there, but he definitley seems to be getting more confident. Here are a few pictures of Wyatt during the past week.


He loves the car that Grandma got him for Valentine's Day. He says vroom vroom when he rides around in it and he beeps the horn. He was playing in the clothes hamper today being silly. We are going to Florida for a long weekend this weekend. I will post pics when we get back. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Katie Morgan said...

He is doing so well! Congrats, Wyatt!

Julie said...

Yay Wyatt!!!! He is such a cute big boy!!! Have fun in sunny FL!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Wyatt! How come you wouldn't do that for me the other night:) We are very proud of you! Have fun in FL!